How Hena spent her Valentine’s Day So Far:
-Ate a slice of cake for breakfast
-Bought two new dresses and a pair of shoes
-Didn’t go on Facebook and stalked my ex’s profile (no, really. i didn’t :D )
-Ate a Snickers bar
-Then play the role of 3rd string and go out to dinner with my friends
What Hena Continues To Do For The Rest Of The Night:
-Watch the Valentine’s Day Classic: American Psycho
-Some quality reading time: Feminist Ryan Gosling
-Read a fic or two
Happy Valentine’s Day to my lovely followers.
Love and admire you all dearly.
my autobiography part one: don’t worry you guys i totally got this
my autobiography part two: fuck i totally don’t got this
It’s the end of the year.
I love you guys.
I’ve gained many a new follower.
I love you, too.
- I love nice short walks to my comfy ass bed.
- Hate me all you want but I don’t think Jack Kerouac is that great.
- Christopher Nolan did EPIC justice to the Batman series.
- For some reason I have a huge ass dimple on my right cheek.
- Favorite movie of all time is Muriel’s Wedding.
- I enjoy sepia shades when I take a photos of myself on PhotoBooth.
- Deodorant stains are the works of Satan.
- I have a cat named Loki, I love that bastard to death.
- Kathy Griffin is not funny.
- I miss The Hills
Hope you guys are having a great Christmas & holiday weekend.
As you can see I had a blast.